3 July 2012

Guess what?! auburnbutterfly is joining YouTube!

Auburnbutterfly is joining YouTube to open up the conversation with you. It's a different way of discussing art and culture for a greater level of engagement on topics that require more interaction. 
.
After many months of thinking that I should start making YouTube videos, and many more months of convincing myself not to, I finally pushed myself to do the unimaginable. I not only started the video, but finished it in the same day! Considering how perfectionist I can be, this feels like an amazing achievement. So without further ado, I present to you auburnbutterfly's first YouTube video!


Is there anything you're looking forward to discussing? Let me know in the comments below.

Much love,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...